6/27/17

To the Believers in Iran

He is God!

O ye friends of the heart and soul of ‘Abdu'l-Baha!

The violators of the Covenant have raised a new cry and have written to Europe "That ‘Abdu'l-Baha has become exceedingly weak, that he is no longer able to perform any work, and that he is in great danger and before long he will say his farewell words. Now, this is our chance."

From this news suddenly through the blessing of the Blessed Perfection health was granted to me. Immediately I began to write Tablets so that the "Aiadi" [Hands] of the Cause of God would give the Glad tidings to the friends that ‘Abdu'l-Baha is not weak. Through the help and assistance and the blessing and confirmation of the Blessed Beauty he is exceedingly healthy, and the proof of it is that day and night he is either writing or revealing (Tablets). Through my own will power all the symptoms disappeared in short, now I am writing with exceeding joy and happiness.

The writings of Mirza Abu’l Fadl -- may my life be a sacrifice to him -- I am sending to you in order that you will, all together, compile books from these writings and immediately print and circulate them.

I expect Divine confirmations for the "Ajudi" of the Cause of God.

Upon them be the blessings of their benevolent Lord.

Upon ye be Baha’u’l-Abha!

(Signed) ‘Abdu’l-Baha, Abbas
(Star of the West, vol. 5, no. 12, October 16, 1914)